Bank anywhere, anytime with Texas Gulf Bank
Texas Gulf Bank makes it easy to conduct your business banking. Bank anywhere with online, mobile and text banking. Use your desktop, iPhone®, or Android™ devices to:
- Pay bills online*
- Transfer funds from one (same account holder) Texas Gulf Bank account to another
- Print or save statements, cleared checks and deposit slips
- Review current balances
- Deposit checks remotely**
- View current transactions and sort by type
- Make business loan payments or line of credit payments
- Download account activity into Quickbooks™, Quicken® or other accounting software.
- Access self-service features (stop payments, reorder checks, change address or contact customer service)***
- Receive account alerts via SMS text messages for all transfers and bill payments
- Send SMS text message requesting account balance
- Send SMS text message for recent account history including the last four transactions within the last 15 days
In addition to the online business banking features above, Texas Gulf Bank also offers a suite of fee-based online cash management services including ACH origination and wire transfers designed to give you the flexibility you need to grow your business.
Need help getting setup? Visit any Texas Gulf Bank location or contact us and we'll help make the transition to online and mobile business banking easy and convenient for you.
*Bill Pay - The bill pay feature of online banking is not available on savings accounts.
**Remote Deposit - Deposits made via Remote Deposit Capture must be made before 5 PM Central Standard Time in order to be considered deposited same day. Deposits made after 5 PM Central Standard Time, or on a non-business day, will be considered deposited the next business day. A business day is Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays. Dollar limitations may apply.
***Self Service Features - Some self-service features, such as stop payments and check re-orders are assessed normal fees associated with those services and products as disclosed in the fee schedule provided at account opening and as modified by the Bank from time to time. Call or email us for a current business fee schedule or go to our business comparison chart which includes business fees.
Mobile Banking and Text Banking are free. However, depending on your mobile service provider, you may be charged web access rates, standard text messaging rates and/or data transfer fees. Check with your wireless service provider for details on your specific plan.
To use Mobile Banking from Texas Gulf Bank, you must first enroll in Online and Mobile Banking and download the TGB Mobile App.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google, LLC, a subsidiary of Alphabet, Inc.
QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.