Check account balances, pay bills on the go or transfer money all from your cell phone, PDA or other mobile device with Mobile Banking from Texas Gulf Bank.
TGB Mobile Banking lets you bank whenever, wherever you want. It's convenient, easy and free for all Texas Gulf Bank online banking customers. Plus, TGB Mobile is compatible with any web-enabled mobile phone that supports WAP browsers, regardless of make, model, or mobile service carrier.
Texas Gulf Bank's Mobile Banking Features:
- View your checking and savings balances
- Transfer funds between Texas Gulf Bank accounts
- Pay your bills whenever, wherever you want
- View up to 15 days of account activity
Texas Gulf Bank's Text Banking Features:
Texas Gulf Bank's Mobile Banking Security
- Receive account alerts via SMS text messages for all transfers and bill payments
- Send SMS text message requesting account balance
- Send SMS text messages for recent account history including the last four transactions within the last 15 days
- Texas Gulf Bank's Text Banking will work with most mobile devices with a text messaging plan. However, some VoIP, pre-paid phones and international phone numbers are not supported.
- With TGB Mobile Banking, your accounts are protected by 128-bit encryption, which is just as secure as when you bank online. Texas Gulf Bank provides the industry's highest security encryption standards, for our mobile banking customers, including multifactor authentication.
- Your user ID, password, an authentication image are required for log in.
- Connections are cancelled after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Privacy controls for your personal data
- Texas Gulf Bank does not store any personal account information on your cell phone, smartphone, or PDA, so your accounts are secure if your phone is ever lost or stolen.
- Texas Gulf Bank does not exchange any personal information (such as full account number, email, or PIN) through mobile banking or text banking.
- Mobile Banking and Text Banking are free. However, depending on your mobile service provider, you may be charged web access rates or standard text messaging rates. Check with your wireless service provider for details on your specific plan.
- To use Mobile Banking from Texas Gulf Bank, you must first enroll in online banking.
- All Bill Pay accounts must be set up through online banking before making any payments through the Mobile Banking feature.
- There are certain transfer restrictions associated with money market and savings accounts.
Money Markets: Per Regulation D, transfers from a money market account to another account or to 3rd parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone (including internet or data transmission), check or similar order are limited to 6 per statement cycle. We further prohibit transfers to 3rd parties by POS, computer, or similar order.
Savings: Transfers from a savings account to another account or to 3rd parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone (including Internet or data transmission) are limited to 6 per month with no transfers to 3rd parties by check, POS, computer or similar order.
Enroll in Texas Gulf Bank's Mobile Banking now!