|Texas Gulf Bank, N.A. has ATMs at each of its locations in Angleton, Clute, Freeport, Friendswood, Houston-Voss Rd, Lake Jackson, West Columbia and West University. Drive-up ATMs are available at all locations with the exception of Freeport 2nd Street and West University. Wherever you are on the Texas Gulf Coast, you have easy access to your cash 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.|
As with all financial transactions, it is very important to exercise discretion and caution when using an ATM or night deposit facility. As your financial partner, your safety is very important to us. We have created the following list of precautionary tips we hope will help you when you use these resources.
1. Prepare for your transactions at home (for instance, by filling out a deposit slip) to minimize your time at the ATM or night deposit facility.
2. Mark each transaction in your account record, but not while at the ATM or night deposit facility. Always save your ATM receipts. Don't leave them at the ATM or night deposit facility because they may contain important account information.
3. Compare your records with the account statements you receive.
4. Don't lend your ATM card to anyone.
5. Don't leave your card or any documents at an ATM or night deposit facility.
6. Protect the secrecy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN) as though it were cash. Don't tell anyone what it is or give out information regarding your ATM card or PIN over the telephone. Never enter your PIN in any ATM that does not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a suspicious manner. Don't write your PIN where it can be discovered, for example, in your wallet or purse.
7. Prevent others from seeing you enter your PIN by using your body to shield their view.
8. If you lose your ATM card or if it is stolen, let us know immediately.
9. When you make a transaction, be aware of your surroundings. Look out for suspicious activity near the ATM or night deposit facility, particularly if it is after sunset. At night, be sure that the facility (including the parking area and walkways) is well lit. Consider having someone accompany you when using the facility, especially after sunset.
10. Don't accept assistance from anyone you don't know when using an ATM or night deposit facility.
11. If you notice anything suspicious or if any other problem arises after you start your ATM transaction, cancel the transaction, pocket your card and leave.
12. Don't display your cash; pocket it as soon as the ATM transaction is completed and count the cash later when you are in the safety of your own car, home, or other secure surrounding.
13. At a drive-up facility, make sure your car doors are locked and the windows are rolled up with the exception of the driver's window. Keep the engine running and remain alert to your surroundings.
14. We want the ATM and night deposit facility to be safe and convenient for you. Therefore, please tell us if you know of any problem with a facility. For instance, let us know if a light is not working or there is any damage to a facility. Please report any suspicious activity or crimes to both the operator of the facility and the local law enforcement officials immediately.
|Lake Jackson 979.297.7211|
|West Columbia 979.345.1666|
West University 713.595.7451
|Toll free 800.467.7216|